IS ONLINE COUNSELING RIGHT FOR ME? READ ON TO FIND OUT…
You feel it is time to begin counseling, but where do you begin? Do you worry about how you are going to make time for counseling in your already busy schedule? Nowadays we have a lot to fit into our day to day lives. Making time for counseling can be hard to do. Do you wonder: “Is online counseling right for me?” There are a variety of reasons you may decide to seek online counseling instead of going to see a therapist in a traditional face-to-face office setting.
REASONS ONLINE COUNSELING CAN BE RIGHT FOR YOU
- have ever wondered if you could find the time to fit a counseling session into your hectic schedule
- struggle with reliable transportation
- would feel more comfortable talking to a counselor in the privacy of your own home
- do not have access to therapy services close to home
- have a disability that makes it difficult to leave the home
- have young children at home and do not want to arrange extra childcare
- can’t get away from work to make it to an appointment
If any of the above apply to you, you may find the convenience and ease of online counseling a good fit for you. With online counseling, you can choose where you speak to your counselor. Furthermore, you can choose the privacy of your own home where you can ensure a comfortable location to speak to your therapist. Alternatively, you could talk to a counselor over your lunch break at work. To ensure that online counseling is effective, it is important that you have a reliable Internet connection or WiFi. Additionally, you also need either a computer or mobile device you can connect to therapy sessions on. Lastly, prior to your therapy session you will be sent a link to click to access your video portal. It’s as easy as that!
I want to help women cut down the barriers to seeing a counselor, which is why I created Wellspring Women’s Counseling as a place for women like you. Make an appointment today to begin your online counseling journey.