A colleague, Martin Rothery of Future House Therapy Centre, recently developed a new term describing the work that we do...he calls it Sanomentology. What is Sanomentology? Well, on the face of it, it's really very simple:
Derived from the Latin:
- Sano (to heal, repair, restore, make whole),
- Mente (of the mind)
- And ology (the study and learning of)
This is what I do.
I work with clients to help them become the very best versions of themselves. I have a toolbox full of techniques that I apply to assist people in a journey of healing and self-discovery.
I am a Sanomentologist!
I'm continually amazed at the power of our subconscious and the way we can re-wire, re-frame, and re-program ourselves to achieve our goals...and also the way that our subconscious can potentially sabotage us when we don't understand how to work with it.
Here are just a few examples:
- Meditation can help you manifest the things you want in your life. Meditation supported by hypnosis, visualization and other techniques can deliver powerful results.
- Just thinking about something on a regular basis helps to focus your mind on that thing and draw it to you.
- Surrounding yourself with positive people helps create a positive outlook.
- Smiling automatically prompts you to feel better.
Check out my profile and message me to learn more about how the services I offer can help you.