Ozone, or “activated oxygen”, is introduced into a special steam sauna cabinet, where it then is absorbed transdermally (across the skin) of the occupant. The result is a health effect on the occupant that combines the beneficial oxygenation and detoxification effects of both Ozone and Sauna Therapy.
Advantages of Combining Ozone and Sauna Therapy
The use of a sauna should be an important part of any detoxification program. The sauna increases the eliminative, detoxifying and cleansing capacity of the skin by stimulation of the sweat glands and also promotes healthy skin tone and texture due to increased blood circulation. Using the steam sauna with ozone allows the steam to surround the body and ozone can be introduced through the skin. Humid heat opens the pores, which allows the ozone through the skin to the bloodstream, where it can travel to the fat and lymph tissue. It is very important to cleanse the lymph tissue of toxins and the ozone/steam sauna is the easiest and best way to accomplish this.
Artificially induced hyperthermia (rising body temperature results in the destruction of bacteria and viruses) combined with heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by ozone will result in elimination of toxins accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system relieving the liver from the difficult task of dealing with them. Through the centuries, men and women have used steam to purify the skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation and to simply relax. The combined action of moist heat and ozone cleanse the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body’s fluids. Ozone brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. The combination of steam and ozone is a natural, effective way to promote a refreshing sense of well-being. We believe that a an Ozone/Steam Sauna cabinet represents a pleasant and easy to follow form of body cleansing.
Ozone and Sauna Therapy Benefits List
Dramatically increase oxygenation of the tissues and cells
Burn 400-600 calories per session
Stimulate the Immune System
Increase the White Blood Cell count
Increase circulation, oxygen and nutrient delivery within the body
Increase the distensibility of the Red Blood Cell so that it can squeeze through your tiny blood vessels into tissues
Boost cellular mediated immunity (part of the immune system)
Increase 2,3-DPG: Responsible for the blood’s ability to release oxygen in your tissues
Increase tumor necrosis factor by up to 500 times
Purge the body of accumulated toxins such as pesticides, PCBs, drug residues, and acidic wastes
Produce Interleukin II, Gamma interferon (anti-cancer substances)
Like the other methods of ozone delivery, the combination of Ozone and Sauna Therapy offers positive results. Conditions that may benefit from treatment with Ozone Therapy include:
Meniscal tears and joint disorders
Shingles (Herpes zoster) and Herpes Simplex
Diabetic ulcers and venous stasis
Allergies & chronic sinusitis
Alzheimer’s, senile dementia
Colitis and Crohn’s
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Candidiasis and many more conditions
Major Effects Of Ozone
1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. If, deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration; as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system, inhibit viral replication.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. T-helper causes it to produce more IL-2. Ozone’s main duty is to induce Lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T’s, T-delayed’s and T-memory cells.
4. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own.
5. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. This includes systemic candida albicans, athlete’s foot, molds, mildews, yeasts, and even mushrooms.
6. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly.
7. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly-dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
8. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis.
9. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.
Call to schedule your Ozone Sauna appointment @ 360-991-2619 NW Hypnosis & Integrated Medicine
Individual session - $50.00
3 session package - $135.00
6 session package - $240.00
9 session package - $315.00
Insurance DOES NOT COVER Hyperthermic Chamber Ozone / Oxygen Steam Sauna sessions...