Most people tend to live their lives on autopilot. For whatever reason, they defer making conscious decisions and, without even being aware of it, merely continue to repeat the same habitual patterns every day. From health to phobias, from relationships to career, be it recovery from addictions or athletic performance, their lives continue to run on outdated beliefs and perceptions out of pure habit. While in the short run, this appears to make life easier and more manageable, in the long run, this serves to perpetuate past negative programming. As a consequent the future is merely a mirror image of the past, directed by outdated , and often self-defeating, thoughts and beliefs.
Studies in neuroscience show that goals are sent within our conscious mind. Our conscious mind processes about 5% of the incoming environmental and sensory information at 40 bits per second. The subconscious mind, which stores all of our thoughts and beliefs, processes the remaining 95% of all incoming information at a rate of 40 million bits per second. It is clear to see how many of our conscious resolutions to change can easily be sabotaged by a potentially overwhelming supply of outdated or negative thoughts and beliefs.
Your life is a reflection of your beliefs. When you set a personal goal, you do that by using your conscious mind. It is up to your subconscious mind to decide whether or not you are going to succeed. If your subconscious beliefs match your goals then achieving those goals won’t be a problem. But when your beliefs are contrary to your goals, your desire to change can be easily sabotaged by negative thoughts, beliefs, past history and entrenched habits.
The solution lies in creating matching beliefs. To fully support your goals, these beliefs must be within the subconscious level of the mind. The ‘GOOD NEWS’ is that the subconscious mind can easily be reprogrammed with PSYCH-K®. This process can help you discover and change those beliefs that get in the way of reaching your goals in a matter of minutes. PSYCH-K is a missing link between the conscious and the subconscious mind. It works by increasing the “Cross Talk” between the two brain hemispheres to achieve a “Whole Brain” state. This state is ideal for reducing resistance to changing subconscious beliefs. In this receptive state, new self-supporting beliefs can be laid down in the subconscious. These new beliefs then support the desired behavior which in turn generates and supports new beliefs.
In addition, when right and left hemispheres of the brain are in simultaneous communication, the qualities and characteristics of both hemispheres are available to maximize your full response potential to recovery related life challenges.
“True creativity actually occurs when both sides of the Brain are working in collaboration.”~Steven Covey
You have unimaginable potential just waiting to be unlocked!
You have more power within you than you were ever taught or led to believe!
Anyone and everyone can learn PSYCH-K . In my PSYCH-K workshop you will learn how to reconnect the magic of science and inner technology, bringing personal empowerment into your everyday life.
The human mind is actually programmable, but few people know how to do it because they don’t understand how the mind acquires and stores its programs. Utilizing the PSYCH-K® process you will learn how to unleash the power within you and create a life that reflects the very best you!
I love teaching people how to change limiting beliefs in a 2-day Basic PSYCH- K® workshop. I also facilitate the work with in person/by phone/via Skype sessions.
Visit my website for more information and workshop listings!
“The ‘secret of life’ is BELIEF. Rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives.PSYCH-K® is a set of simple, self-empowering techniques to change your beliefs and perceptions that impact your life at a cellular level.”
~Bruce Lipton, PhD, Cellular Biologist, and author of Biology of Belief
For more info. message me or call me anytime.