DaoCloud Q&A

View all questions

I am looking for a facility that utilizes the Walsh protocol for mental health. Is there there any that the person can stay there - residential instead of out patient clinic's?

Asked 8/7/2020 21:53 by June Mears
Stacy Peacock

Stacy Peacock

Answered 10/23/2020 17:05

Hello, I've been trying to find you a residential treatment center. Which has been a bit difficult to narrow one down for you. So I'm going to attach their website to your question. When you go to their site. There is a contact us option. That mostly likely be the best way to find what you're looking for. If they don't have that option, ask them if they have a suggestion for you. They might be able to find you exactly what you're looking for. https://www.walshinstitute.org/?fbclid=IwAR3tL7jAV1CUbJZMIFyWRTe0O0MsgJMe45sljYf2aYyhooywvR4WTsDMZ6s