DaoCloud Q&A

View all questions

What can I take for diverticulitis..my damn Dr keeps only saying surgery

Asked 6/10/2021 11:42 by Frank south

Hi Frank, best to see a functional medicine doctor. They can evaluate and define what triggers your diverticulitis. Then can construct a plan to limit flare ups and eventually heal your gut. I can help you along with a plan set by your functional medicine doctor. Check out FM docs here or on the Institute of functional medicine web site find a practitioner. www.ifm.org