I know an increasing number of individuals who are going through a major "spiritual course correction" kind of situation. Literally... everything is shutting down. The feeling of brick walls everywhere... physically, emotionally, spiritually, environmentally, you name it.
When I say course correction, I mean it's the higher consciousness taking us beyond where we are and where we might've been very comfortable for an extended period of time. What happens is that everything comes to feel off, clunky, and suffocating, like it's "gone wrong"... and often leaves the individual to question everything. "I thought I was on the right path... I thought I was following my passion... I thought being in a place of comfort meant 'I'd made it'..." "I thought this was 'good enough"..." And then CRASH. CRASH. CRASH. CRASH. Everything has been crashing down!
Why, is typically the first question asked.
My understanding is that in cases like this, it's most often because the EGO originally decided what the "passion" was, and this decision was typically based on external validation: how much others love the individual for doing it, having others look to the individual as savior, as " a good person," as "an angel"... there are many, many indications.
Often, it came to be with a lot of what was perceived as "hard work." Again, another belief of the ego... that rewards (including in relationships and prosperity) only come with "hard work" or self-sacrifice to the point of martyrdom - which we culturally idealize - vs. authenticity, self-nourishment, and unconditional self-love.
These are all loud messages, but the ego is quick to get comfortable here, rationalizing why one is "of service" in whatever way. One of the biggest messages to look at within ourselves is when we say, "My passion is to be of service to ______"...
The question beyond that is, "Why? Why is it your passion?" Typically it's because it makes us feel good about ourselves... external validation (and thus ego).
And that is actually NOT our Divine purpose!
With the huge shifts and changes we've been continuously undergoing this year, we cling steadfastly to those things that culture, others, and ourselves believe make us more valuable as an individual... instead of recognizing that we're crucially valuable as the Divine embodied just being in existence.
So, then, what is "living one's purpose/passion"?
It's doing what allows us to be FREE, to be able to fully embody our Divine Self in bliss, completely present in every moment. It's effortless; it can be fun and even orgasmic! It's something one can do 24/7 and never tire of doing... even if they're tired.
Will others judge this? Absolutely! But, as I always say, it's none of our business what others think of us, because what they think of us is purely where THEY are on their journeys (and it's often because they deep down wish they can allow that of themselves... which they can!).
It's being transcendant to fear of judgment... and transcendant to fear altogether.
It's being so happy in living our embodiment in every moment that someone judging us is completely off of our radar; that we enjoy every moment so much that we completely trust the Multiverse to support us... so we recognize there is nothing to fear.
In turn, we hold a higher vibration of Divine unconditional love... help raise the vibration of the planet... help raise the vibration of those around us, just by being around us (there's nothing required that we DO, just BE in this place). And our troubles simply melt away.
How challenging or easy this is is up to the individual, the individual's beliefs, the individual's ego and its "buts" ("... but I can't do that because..."). Instead of listening to the mind's million reasons why NOT to do something, ask, "What if I could do this? What if I could do anything? Then what would I do?"
It's important to hear ourselves defending, rationalizing, saying, "I KNOW I'm supposed to do this... but I was waiting until _____________ (someone grows up, someone dies, some situation happens)... however, everything's collapsing now..."
Then the important message is, "Then it's time to change this - start allowing the 'course correction' - NOW."
Sometimes this means giving up everything we've had to this point... or a good majority of it.
Personally, I've had multiple messages about this in my life... well before I was consciously aware of what they were:
- In 1988, I listened to the voice that told me to up and LEAVE my home town area on Long Island, NY - where I'd grown up - to move 3.5 hours away, where I literally knew 2 people (and they were my roommates). Yet, that began a 9-year part of my journey that was a pivotal, productive, nourishing part of my life.
- In 1996, my husband was out to sea in the USN out of Virginia, while I had remained in upstate New York. As I had a great job with solid pay and benefits - and I was in the middle of pregnancy with our first child - "the plan" was that he would get out of the military in August, join me again in upstate New York, and we would start our non-military life together up there. However, that spring, an urging began for me to up and leave, and move south... because if I stayed, I had visions of getting transferred to someplace I didn't want to be. I did so, willing to give up my job, my circle of friends, and take a flying leap off a cliff without knowing what was beyond that. Yet, it all panned out, perfectly...and, by the way, the visions turned out to be true: Had I stayed at the job, I would've been transferred or let go the following year!
- In 2006, I listened to guidance over the mind and completely changed direction in my career... when I'd had 17 years of experience in corporate that had brought me to the amazing title and paycheck I'd THOUGHT I'd wanted. I wasn't fired, laid off, or limited in my job... but the voice was loud to GET OUT. Doing this cut my household income by 2/3 at the time, with two children in middle and elementary school. But I left, anyway... because it was time for me to get on with what's next. This was one of the biggest leaps of faith I'd ever made!
- In 2010, I began to have clear and strong guidance that doing this magic is what I came here to live, to do. At the time, I had a pretty successful, growing marketing/communications consulting business with small and medium businesses (I even had part-time help). Because I had lost a significant amount of money in my previous business right out of corporate - which had been a commercial organic herb nursery - My MIND told me, "No, this is what I enjoy, this is what I came here to do, this is how I can (and was) making money." But really... it was what I was comfortable doing... and it felt good to have money consistently coming in after the challenges with the nursery. The part I really loved - tapping into the business owner's heart and passion with them to allow that flourishing to happen - was a precursor to doing what I do today. Yet, the mind said, "I can't make a living doing this..." "I don't know how to do this..." and other things like "Others will think of me as a freak/quack/_________"This guidance... I fought.The longer I fought it and decided to proceed with my consulting business, the harder it became to finish projects, to get started on them. I had one bizarre occurrence after another that would disintegrate any project timelines. The Multiverse/Higher Self was literally putting up one brick wall after another. So, there were no projects getting done - and thus, I wasn't getting paid. And no new ones starting. Stalemate. So, I finally yelled, "UNCLE!" and wrote a public letter to my clients on Facebook (talk about leaping out of my comfort zone at the time) to let them know what was going on... and that once I finished the projects I'd started, I would be dedicating myself to shifting over to this line of work. It was the hardest thing I'd done... because the ego had resisted and convinced me of so much that was ultimately based in fear.
Did I have people judge me through all of this? Every step of the way. Did I have major changes through all of these things? Yes. Did I have panic attacks in some moments when I'd let the mind manage? Of course. Did I face some obstacles? Only when I thought things were supposed to be one way and forced my course in a certain direction, and I was getting indication to go another. Were there moments of financial limitation? Yes, quite a few; but the longer I went, the more I trusted, and the more I trusted, the more abundant and easy things became.
All of this is to share that I personally have a LOT of experience in "course corrections".. and that I know what it's like to both go with the guidance AND I know what it's like to try to fight and ignore it. Today, the "leash" we give ourselves is far shorter, far more urgent.
As the mind/ego can be very masterful at looking in the other direction - because of the discomfort of living as infinite, powerful, and as the Divine embodied - the remembrance of that "the Divine purpose" (also called one's passion) and what one has come to embody often becomes locked up in the back room... until the higher consciousness says, "ENOUGH of this!"
How to recognize something as a "course correction":
- Everything seems to be going wrong, no matter how hard one works at correcting it;
- One road block in one's life comes up after another, with increasing frequency;
- There are consistent financial limitations ("never enough money");
- One's biggest fears begin to manifest;
- Often, some sort of addictive behavior (which is a distraction) becomes more prominent in the individual's reality. Alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), shopping, eating, or even tending more (or obsessively) to housework or children... the list is endless, but it's something that's more of an escape or excuse than acceptance and focus.
I know the next question is, "How do I change this?" Here are some things with which to start:
- MEDITATE. Every day (and sometimes twice!). The more one clears the mind, the more one allows the knowledge of the higher consciousness to come in, in every moment.
- COMMIT TO ALIGNMENT AND ALLOWANCE. A simple intention is to do whatever's to be done so you exist/vibrate in this truth: "I am fully, holographically, Multiversally aligned and centered. I trust this alignment, and I allow and accept all possibilities to allow this to happen with flow, ease, synchronicity, love, __________________ (anything you'd like to add, including prosperity)."
- INVITE CHANGE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS. Do this exercise after meditation: Sit with a pen and paper; write down, "What if I COULD do this/anything? What would I do? How could this come into existence? What would that look like?" OR "What if I allowed this to change? What would it look like?" Clear your mind... and start writing. NO BUTS ALLOWED!
- MAKE A CHANGE. Just one. Start with this one thing, do something DIFFERENTLY... maybe in a completely different direction than you've taken before. Something that will make a difference. And let go; see where it goes.
The longer the message of the Higher Self is ignored, the more intense the personal situation becomes... and today, it's often quite explosive! Change is inevitable and constant now... the choice is, crash and burn, or flow with it and see where the current takes us in trust and love.
I'm currently helping quite a number of others shift into a much more flowing (and enjoyable) state of change! Trinity Energy Progression is a practice that REALLY supports huge transformation, even to a point of being instantaneous. It helps one to keep up with the flow in higher consciousness in the way the individual chooses. I have SO MUCH gratitude for having lived this, for listening to guidance even when it didn't make "logical sense" (and even before I would consciously acknowledge it as guidance)... because it eventually led me to the point of allowing this practice to come in intuitively from Higher Consciousness to share with others in support of our collective evolution. Did I know consciously this was what was coming? No... but through every step of the way, every "course correction" my higher consciousness pushed along. I eventually navigated here, and am continuing to do so, with more and more flow and change, expansion joy and fun, love, health and prosperity on this magic carpet ride! I'm here to assure and encourage you that you can, too... starting today. Who knows where the path will lead? Let the spirit lead that way... that's part of the fun!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Consciousness Transformation Guide
Intuitive and Holistic Life Coach
Master Energy Healing Facilitator/Instructor
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
(Reprinted from www.TrinityEnergyProgression.com)